Hello, I am a digital marketer and project manager based in Los Angeles. I have three years of experience working with TV and entertainment clients and am actively looking for a position at a digital marketing agency.
My insatiable curiosity and love for marketing has gifted me a range of skills, including digital campaign management, content production, and digital analytics. Please review my skills and experience below, and contact me at email@example.com if you'd like to set up an interview.
March 2016 – January 2017
Coordinator, Digital Content Strategy
Z Living Network, Full-Time
Z Living is a TV network focused on health and wellness entertainment.
- Produced Digital Extensions For Linear Programming – Produced online experiences for viewers to interact with Talent and engage with programming on ZLiving.com, YouTube, and social media. Extensions included behind-the-scenes videos, follow-up content, and branded infographics.
- Digital Content Strategy & Reporting - Executed goal-oriented, integrated digital marketing campaigns designed to reach niche viewer segments in support of programming. Audience development strategies included Talent-led Challenges, Giveaways, Live social events, and corporate social responsibility campaigns.
- Digital Asset Management – Managed clip libraries. Monitored YouTube channel and all Show Pages featuring show snippets. Managed communications between editorial staff and post-production.
January 2014 – Present
Manager, Digital Content Strategy
Whole Life Natural Beauty, Part-Time
Whole Life Natural Beauty is a celebrity's line of natural beauty products (KimberlyEliseNaturals.com) and a publisher of natural beauty editorial content (KimberlyElise.com).
- Content Strategy Development and Execution – Devise and implement integrated marketing communications strategy across seven digital channels, including social media, Email, and YouTube.
- Website Design and Editorial Team Management – Oversight of lifestyle blog (KimberlyElise.com), which publishes content daily. Manage editorial staff of writers, contractors, and interns.
- Web Analytics and Consumer Market Research – Build Dashboards and send reports for editorial team using Google Analytics. Global consumer segmentation. Focus group testing. Facebook page has 2.3 million followers, reaching 3.7 million users per week.
January 2014 – March 2016
Freelance, Digital Content Strategy
Bleubird Digital LLC
Bleubird Digital LLC provides freelance digital marketing services for entertainment, beauty, and technology companies. The following list is a summary of clients and projects.
- Opus Beauty (October 2015 - December 2015) – Social media management of Instagram, Pintrest, TUMBLR, and Facebook for Los Angeles-based beauty artists’ agency.
- UAVX (December 2014 - May 2015) – Social media management. Assisted with website development, marketing material creation, and sales lead generation for Santa Monica-based technology start-up.
- GNOSSEM (December 2014 - February 2015) – Executed link building campaigns, referral-channel development and blogger outreach strategies for Singapore-based fashion distributor.
Proficient, 2 Years
Adobe Photoshop courses at UCLA Extension's graphic design program equipped me with the skills to create digital and print marketing content for marketing. I also am acquainted with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In Design.
HTML, CSS & Wordpress
Advanced, 3 Years
HTML & CSS are coding languages I use regularly for web design, email marketing, and content management. For example, this website is built entirely in Html5 & Css3. I also have an advanced understanding of Wordpress and relevant plug-ins for campaign mangament and web design.
Digital Content Strategy
Proficient, 3 Years
There's always more to learn when executing digital content strategy. Below is a summary of digital marketing experience.
"I recently had the privilege of working with Ajableu at Z Living television network. During our time working together, where I served as Ajableu’s manager, I was constantly impressed by the dedication she brought to both large and small projects. Her insight and understanding of marketing strategies in the digital and broadcast space allowed us to leverage new opportunities and forge partnerships with outstanding results. I appreciated her ability to effortlessly handle a large number of tasks simultaneously with meticulous oversight and a great pride of ownership. In a word, working with Ajableu was a delight."
Michelle Seekamp, Former Head of Content Strategy at Living Communications Inc.
UCLA Extension - Los Angeles, CA
Digital Marketing Certificate | In pursuit
At UCLA Extension, I have taken practical digital marketing courses on the latest tactics and technologies. Completed courses include digital analytics, consumer marketing research, social media marketing, writing for marketing, and marketing principles.
The New School - New York, NY
Liberal Arts, Psychology and Writing | December 2013
At The New School for Public Engagement, I took courses in writing and psychology, which provided me with a background in quantitative research, statistics, and research design, as well as a foundation for visual communications and story telling.